36 Cute Looking Character Which Makes You Smile

Share Pin It Now!

I bet all of you know about cute character & have seen so much examples about them. I really like to see how cute character are featured in so many various concept. In this post, I present 36 cute looking character which makes you smile included short tutorial about it.

According to Wikipedia, the rise of cuteness/cute character in Japanese culture emerged in the 1970s as part of a new style of writing. Many teenage girls began to write laterally using mechanical pencils. These pencils produced very fine lines, as opposed to traditional Japanese writing that varied in thickness and was vertical. Also, the girls would write in big, round characters and they added little pictures to their writing, such as hearts, stars, smiley faces, and letters of the Latin alphabet.
As result, Japan is one of the biggest resources for cute characters that have been implemented on their cartoon animation called Anime. Even though I don’t feature much Anime character here, I just want to tell you that Anime has been one of influential phenomenon for emerging cute character until these days.

Short Tutorial About Drawing Cute Character


Note from Albert Lie: I found this image when I was searching about how to draw cute character. I hope that this image will be useful for all of you who wants to draw better cute character!

Cute Animals by kaykaykit (3 Characters)



Artist’s Comments: Just random cute animals: cat, fox, and squirel.

Cute fluffy yeti-fox thing by DarkuAngel


Artist’s Comments: It’s cute? …. uh… it’s fluffy and it reminded me of a yeti-fox thing? I don’t know what went through my head when I did this thing. XD I went for a winter/christmas feel. So happy early winter I figure? ;D as it’s not officialy winter till the 21st XD

Cute style gifts 3 by J-C (9 Characters)


Artist’s Comments: Another cute style gifts set for some Taiwan furries. They did many great gifts to me so I just used some free time to do a return. The tiger anthro on the top right is an old commission that I forgot to upload. So I just put it together.

Cute style gifts 4 by J-C (12 Characters)


Artist’s Comments: Another cute style gifts set for some Taiwan furries. They did some gift arts to me so I just used some free time to do a return.

Cute Sora by Danime-chan


Artist’s Comments: Gwahhh, he’s not Sora… he’s his evil twin who’s cute and wants to conquer the world! O_O’ lol, i wanted to draw a cool Sora pic but he looks too cute, so: mission failed… I’m drawing pics of Sora cause i found many sketches of him in my notebook, also he’s my favorite character in Kingdom Hearts.

Just Too Cute by kael360 (2 Characters)


Artist’s Comments: A contest entry for =keiichi93‘s June’s Animé Fanart Contest, the theme is Just too Cute. The little kid is my original character during primary school, i always draw him doing stupid stuff in my exercise books. Its been so long that i last drew him, and its really fun to bring those memory back…

Pudgie Spidey by drewbrand



Artist’s Comments: Modeled after a drawing of spiderman I did a while back: [link] Done just for some quick, fun speed modeling – about 6 hour of modeling. He might look a bit stiff, but it was just a quickie. The buildings in the back are stock photos from sxc.hu

Cute Spiderman by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Spiderman is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 1/7 from a series of “Cute” superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Cute Wolverine by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Wolverine is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 2/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet. I took some liberties with him….

Cute Batman by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Batman or the logo are NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 3/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. My least favorite of the seven. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Cute Hulk by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Hulk is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 4/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Cute Hellboy by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Hellboy is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 5/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Cute Rocketeer by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: Rocketeer is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 6/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Cute V by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: V is NOT property of mine…the image however, IS. Part 7/7 from a series of Cute superheroes that I’ve done recently. Painted in PS with a tablet.

Heartache – Remake by drewbrand


Artist’s Comments: I made the original image a few years ago (my first drawing with my WACOM) [link]. It’s one of my favorites, but it’s too small. So, I remade it……much larger…better….and poster size.

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 12:06 PM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers