Cabin cozy...

Share Pin It Now!

type='html'>

Hi y'all! Six sleeps till we burst into Christmas cheer here in Northern Europe and seven till the rest of the world start their celebrations. My to-do-list is still long though I feel surprisingly cool, calm & collected. With a blanket of snow outside my window and warm coziness inside I am happy as can be.


Speaking of cozy and warm.. The other day I came across this wonderful cabin. It is no secret to my friends that I have a real weak spot for this sort of lifestyle. I adore a little rusticity in Winter, don't you!? ;)







via Bo Bedre DK

Have a beautiful Tuesday darlings!

xox 
Charlotta

View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 9:11 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers