Terrific trees..

Share Pin It Now!

type='html'>

Hej hej y'all! Winter has really struck my little corner of Sweden and everything is wrapped in a thick blanket of snow and frost. It is cold, crisp, silent and absolutely stunning!  
Today it is 2 weeks till Christmas and time has come for me to start decorating the house. Finally! As such I have been pondering what tree I might have this year..
via FRYD for KK Norway

Despite appreciating a traditional large tree I am planning to go for a smaller size this Christmas. Also I want it to be a little imperfect, quirky and irregular..


images via Bo Bedre Denmark

I found so much inspiration around cyber and magazine land that I am thinking I might need more than just one..!













images via Desde my Ventana, Sköna Hem, Sjarmerende Jul, Lantliv, La Belle Vie, and The paper Mullberry.

What do you think darlings - aren't they all just lovely!?
Also, before I go.. I came across this Christmas DIY project over at the lovely Swedish blog 'Helt Enkelt'. There are always fun and crafty inspiration over at Anna-Malin's - like this one. So head on over, you will love it there!



Love 'n' Hugs to all.

x*x Charlotta x*x

View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 10:18 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers