The People we love...

Share Pin It Now!

Valentines Day...
It's all about letting the people you love
know just how much you LOVE them...


I am so blessed to have so many
wonderful people in my life..
Family and Friends


My sister carrie and I were the 
Best of Friends growing up
We went and did everything together..
We still are very close but we live
miles apart..


Spending last Friday with these 3 Grand-peeps
made me think about how lucky
they are to have each other..


A night of play, dress-up, dinner
dancing and baking cookies
Making memories for life...


Our lives get so busy that we all
get caught up in the things that go wrong..

2013 I am going to make it a point
to Celebrate Life..
Let all the goodness snuff out the 
crazy life obstacles..


View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 5:53 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers