Norwegian bliss..

Share Pin It Now!

Hello lovelies! Popping in to share a lovely little house tour I came across today. The house dates back to the 1860s and is located in divine Norway - my favourite country on this planet!




I am loving the simplicity of this Christmas decorated hallway. In the midst of the 'holiday craziness' a quiet and minimalist approach like this feels so soothing!









What a dream to have a 'lounge style kitchen' like this one. I can just imagine the cozy talks and casual meals taken in these wonderful grey armchairs.




Cool grey mixed with near blacks, natural wood and white makes for such a warm and inviting impression. I feel like adding a few more candles and a comfy chaise longue in the corner. Would make a nice reading nook don't you think?!



images via



All I have to say to this last room is *sigh*..! I have a walk-in robe as well, but OMG it's no where near this structured (or this big for that matter..). I now feel inspired to add a 'dressingroom-mini-make-over' to my 'new year's to-do-list'!



Wintery hugs for now darlings



*** Charlotta ***

View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 6:30 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers