I am off!

Share Pin It Now!

Darlings, I am so excited to tell you that as of tomorrow I am off to Amsterdam to finally meet my close blog friend Mariska Meijers!








On Saturday we're attending the annual 'Meet the Blogger Amsterdam' event, which is organized by another dear friend of mine - Lise of 'Urban Style Vibes'.


I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to go! It'll be just me and my suitcase - i.e. a total 'ego trip' where I can immerse myself in time away from my - at the moment - overly hectic life. I am so hanging for this three day break and will be back here to tell you all about it next week. 



Big happy hugs and a tout a l'heure!



xx Charlotta xx

View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 9:51 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers